1.Collection of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual, which can identify the individual by name, date of birth, or other description (Including information that can be readily collated with other information, thereby identifying a specific individual.). It also collects data about the Depth API provided by Apple with permission from the user in order to recognize a person's facial expression within the app. This information is also included in your personal information. Our Company (Sumitomo Fudosan Akihabara Ekimae Building 10F, 300, Kanda Neribei-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0022, Japan) may collect personal information. Our Company will disclose the purpose of use of personal information.
2.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Our Company use personal information for the following purposes. For the provision of Services
- To respond to inquiries and information regarding this service (Includes inquiry Survey and responses)
- For dealing with acts that violate Our Company’s terms and policies regarding this service (Hereinafter referred to as "Covenant, etc.")
- In order to notify changes of the terms and conditions etc. regarding this service
- To improve this service, develop and provide new Our Company services, etc.
- For identify verification
- In order to create statistical data relating to Our Company services that has been processed into a form that can not identify individuals.
- For other purposes incidental to the above purposes
3.Provision of Personal Information
Our Company do not provide personal information to third parties if they are not applicable to following conditions.
- With the consent of the person
- Cases where disclosure of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutors office, police, tax office, bar association, or other organization with similar authority
- Disclosure to Insurance Company for insurance claim
- Disclosure to financial institutions, credit card companies, collection agencies, and other payment or payment service providers in order to settle the fees and other payments to be paid to Our company or the seller
- Subcontracting to a third party all or part of the business conducted by Our Company
- Disclosure to persons obligated to maintain confidentiality with Our Company
- Necessary for exercising the rights of Our Company
- Disclosure to the person who succeeds to the business due to merger, transfer of business or other reasons
- Cases approved by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations
- Other separately specified cases for each Our Company service
4.Handling of Personal Information (such as links)
5.Customer Identity Verificaton
If a customer wishes to inquire, revise, or delete personal information, we will confirm his/her identity before responding.
※Requests to Customers
Your registration information may be protected by your ID and password at some Our Company websites. You are responsible for managing your ID and password.
To ensure the safe use of the Our Company website, please do not post personal information about yourself or anyone else on the Our Company website.
Requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information,please contact following help desk
Sumitomo Fudosan Akihabara Ekimae Building 10F, 300, Kanda Neribei-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0022, Japan
Established: January 5, 2018
Updated: July 16, 2019
Last Updated: March 31, 2020 (Change of head office location)