1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information means information relating to a living individual that (1) contains a name, date of birth, or other descriptions, etc. whereby a specific individual can be identified (including information that can be readily collated with other information and thereby identify a specific individual) and (2) contains an individual identification code.
2. Collection of Your Personal Information
We may obtain the following kinds of your information.
- Information to be provided by you to us
: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, sex, nationality, ID, password, etc.
- Information on how you act on our website or application
: login history, browsing history, product purchase history, ticket booking history, etc.
- Other information
: data available through the Depth API provided by Apple Inc. with each user’s permission in order to recognize individual facial expression within the application, information to be automatically obtained when the user uses services for a VR device, the user’s avatar, voice of the user, etc.
- Information to be provided by you to us
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
To the extent information provided by you is personal information, we use the information within the scope necessary to achieve one or more of the following purposes and we do not use the information for any other purposes unless consented by you or permitted by applicable laws or regulations.
- (1) To provide products of our entertainers (including characters the copyrights of which belong to us) (including goods, CDs, DVDs, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “Products”), our services (including performances, events, and fan clubs; hereinafter referred to as “Services”), and information on those Products and Services;
- (2) To respond to inquiries on Products and Services (including investigations for and responses to those inquiries);
- (3) To deal with acts that violate our terms and policies for Products or Services (hereinafter referred to as the “terms, etc.”);
- (4) To notify changes in the terms, etc. regarding Services;
- (5) To improve Services and develop new services;
- (6) For identity verification;
- (7) To create or publish statistical data on Products or Services that has been processed into a form that cannot identify individuals; or
- (8) For any other purpose incidental to any of the above purposes.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
If information provided by you to us is personal information, we do not provide the information to any third parties without your prior written consent; provided, however, that this does not apply to the following cases.
- (1) With the consent of the person;
- (2) If disclosure of personal information is required by a court, public prosecutors office, police, tax office, or any other organization with similar authority;
- (3) Disclosure to Insurance Company for insurance claim;
- (4) If information is disclosed to a financial institution, credit card company, collection agency, or any other payment or payment service provider in order to settle a fee or any other money payable to us;
- (5) Subcontracting to a third party all or part of the business conducted by us;
- (6) If the information is disclosed to a person who succeeds a business in a merger, business transfer, or any other event of business succession;
- (7) If the information is disclosed in accordance with appropriate procedures under the APPI or any other laws or regulations; or
- (8) If the information is otherwise disclosed through separate procedures in each Service.
5. Handling of Personal Information at Hyperlink Destinations
6. Customer Identity Verification
If you wish to make a request for an inquiry on, revision of, or deletion of your personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming that the request is made by you.
Your registration information may be protected with your ID and password at our website or application. You are responsible for managing your ID and password. To ensure the safe use of Services, please do not post personal information on yourself or anyone else on our website or application.
10. Inquiries on Handling of Personal Information
Please refer to any of the following contact points for requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries on the handling of your personal information retained by us.
- By mail
Midtown East 11F, 9-7-2, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
- By e-mail
Established: January 5, 2018
Updated: July 16, 2019
Updated: March 31, 2020
Updated: July 1, 2020
Updated: April 26, 2021
Last Updated: May 17, 2021